Core Lessons Set for STEAM Educators
The STEAM Set includes 8 free lessons to help integrate 3D printing into your teaching practice. These lessons will help;
- Support personal student exploration in the pursuit of a learning objective
- Provide powerful learning aids, like Design Thinking techniques
- Build cooperative learning opportunities
- Build resiliency by taking advantage of rapid prototyping and testing techniques
- Develop communication skills through continuous documentation and sharing
Fill out the form to download the first lesson for free, STEAM Lesson 1: Coin Traps.